WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THE ACA PROGRAM?
Individuals, corporations, trusts and partnerships with a minimum of $5,000,000 in assets are eligible to apply for premium financing using the ACA programs. In addition, you need to qualify both financially and medically for the life insurance policy. Our carrier endorsed life insurance premium finance platform works with the highest level advisors and clients in the industry.
AT A GLANCE THE ACA PROGRAM CLIENT
- Needs and wants permanent life insurance coverage
- Has a minimum net worth of $5,000,000
- Age 29 to 85
- Has liquid assets to post for collateral or can obtain a letter of credit on non-liquid assets (exit strategy)
- Understands interest rate risk
- Appreciates the value of leverage
Through the ACA Program, our clients apply for life insurance from the highest rated insurance carriers and premium funding from the highest rated banks. Once qualified for the life insurance policy and the funding, you borrow premiums at favorable rates, plus a competitive spread. The loan interest could increase based on LIBOR or Prime rates with various interest rate hedging strategies. The loan spread remains the same for the life of the loan.