Our In-Force Financing program allows advisors to refinance their client’s outstanding policy loans at a lower rate and better terms, using the underlying insurance policy as collateral.
LifeLine offers qualified clients the ability to borrow from their life insurance cash value – either in the form of a Line of Credit or outright Loan. It is a more cost effective alternative to borrowing direct from the insurance carrier.
- Advisors can increase policy performance
- Offer alternative to accessing cash values for retirement
- Line of Credit or Policy Loan
- Rates as low as 3.25%
- Floating, fixed and capped rate options
- No cancellation fees or prepayment penalties
- No feed due to inactivity
- Minimum loan of $60,000
- Simplified underwriting
- In-force illustration showing loan payoff
- 2 years tax returns
- Bank & brokerage stmts.
- Personal financial statement
“The most cost effective way to realize your cash value in a life insurance policy, especially if the policy is with a carrier that that is Direct Recognition”
James Isip, Financial Advisor